Wednesday, March 20, 2024

It's Spring? #SOLSC #SOL24

It is spring, but...

When I got out of my car this morning, graupel (new word for me) was falling from the sky.


Upon entering the house after school, I bolted under my fleece sheets to take the chill away. Unfortunately, that squashed all of my ambition for the rest of the night. It took every ounce of ambition to slice to get me out of bed.

I am currently shivering in a chair wearing my hooded blanket writing this slice. I just could not let this glorious first day of spring slip by without commemorating it with a slice.


A picture of my hooded blanket from Amazon just in case anyone wants one for spring.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking About Change #SOL

I have been thinking about change. It has been a part of my work life for about three years now, and it will not stop for a while. So when E...